Insanity continues at our house so I'm thinking bullets are needed.
I do have some pictures of all the fun from this weekend but haven't had time to work with them yet....meaning they are still on the camera and I'm too lazy to get them off!
* Abby had a freshman volleyball tourney
*They did not do well
*Gabby had a marching band competition
*They did not do well
*Edris stayed home
*She is the only one that did well!
*We have parent teacher conferences on Thursday and Friday
*Yes, they still do this in high school
*The kids will still have athletic practices
*GGGRRRRRR
*We are all healthy for the moment
*I have been busy at work
*Cakes, pies and cupcakes are dominating my dreams
*Pumpkin ice cream is now available
*BAMA CONTINUES TO WIN
*I probably won't have a job next week when they beat Tennessee next weekend
*Course I won't be able to watch it because we have TWO band competitions on Saturday
*Yes, I said TWO!
*GGGRRRRRR
*This is the last week of volleyball
*YIPEE
*I have found myself falling asleep around 8:30pm
*I must be getting old :}
Time to get to our last home game of the volleyball season. It is senior night so we have to take food for the late dinner we will get to eat with our seniors. We are hoping that the varsity team will go far in post season play! I'll keep you up to speed cause I know you all care ;}
Hugs!
I do have some pictures of all the fun from this weekend but haven't had time to work with them yet....meaning they are still on the camera and I'm too lazy to get them off!
* Abby had a freshman volleyball tourney
*They did not do well
*Gabby had a marching band competition
*They did not do well
*Edris stayed home
*She is the only one that did well!
*We have parent teacher conferences on Thursday and Friday
*Yes, they still do this in high school
*The kids will still have athletic practices
*GGGRRRRRR
*We are all healthy for the moment
*I have been busy at work
*Cakes, pies and cupcakes are dominating my dreams
*Pumpkin ice cream is now available
*BAMA CONTINUES TO WIN
*I probably won't have a job next week when they beat Tennessee next weekend
*Course I won't be able to watch it because we have TWO band competitions on Saturday
*Yes, I said TWO!
*GGGRRRRRR
*This is the last week of volleyball
*YIPEE
*I have found myself falling asleep around 8:30pm
*I must be getting old :}
Time to get to our last home game of the volleyball season. It is senior night so we have to take food for the late dinner we will get to eat with our seniors. We are hoping that the varsity team will go far in post season play! I'll keep you up to speed cause I know you all care ;}
Hugs!

2 comments:
You've been busy!
I had to laugh at your comment that bullets are needed! Of course I know what you mean, but it's still funny!
Have a nice week and try not to catch any of the crazy flu viruses out there.
I need pumpkin ice cream-maybe a scoop of pumpkin and a scoop of cake batter? Is that too crazy?
Hugs, Mimi
I think you really need to reconsider your priorities: 'Bama comes before band!! Or, you could just program the dvr and not hear what happens. Whichever...
What we do for our kids! If they only appreciated the "sacrifices" we make for them :-}
Post a Comment