The weeks continue to fly by and I continue to cough and hack my way through them.
I have had this cough for way too long but it won't go away.
I am on my own cocktail of drugs.
Tylenol (because I get a headache from coughing)
Benedryl
I have had this cough for way too long but it won't go away.
I am on my own cocktail of drugs.
Tylenol (because I get a headache from coughing)
Benedryl
Mucinex
It seems to be doing the trick but the Benedryl makes my tired.
Naps have become a daily occurance on the weekend.
To say I am frustrated with this is a huge understatement!
Last Saturday was Edris' last swim meet.
I have video but I can't get them to load.
Stupid Blogger!
She did well and the JV and Varsity both won.
Work has been good.
We have a new ice cream.
Brownie Batter.
SO. GOOD!
Bill's birthday was yesterday.
Yes.
I know.
I didn't blog about it!
He turned the big 43.
We older folks prefer not to acknowledge birthdays.
It seems to be doing the trick but the Benedryl makes my tired.
Naps have become a daily occurance on the weekend.
To say I am frustrated with this is a huge understatement!
Last Saturday was Edris' last swim meet.
I have video but I can't get them to load.
Stupid Blogger!
She did well and the JV and Varsity both won.
Work has been good.
We have a new ice cream.
Brownie Batter.
SO. GOOD!
Bill's birthday was yesterday.
Yes.
I know.
I didn't blog about it!
He turned the big 43.
We older folks prefer not to acknowledge birthdays.
We are enjoying the large carrot cake from Sam's.
YUMMY!
It was good to see my Bama take LSU yesterday!
YUMMY!
It was good to see my Bama take LSU yesterday!
The first half they did not look so good but they came out strong in the second half.
I took my car in on Friday for a 80,000 mile check up.
This car has the most miles on it than any car I have ever owned.
I'm proud!
While it was in the shop we (Bill has every Friday off until the end of the year) decided to test drive a few cars. The girls will inherit mine when Gabby gets her license in March and I will need something to drive.
I am a Honda lover.
I have had my eye on the CRV and the Civic.
I know.
Two very different vehicles.
We took them both out.
I enjoyed the Civic.
It was fun to drive.
But I feel in love with the CRV.
Bill has had one before and liked it.
I did not drive it very much.
I have a few other cars that I want to test drive before making my final decision.
The Volkswagon EOS convertible is SO. CUTE.
The BMW is also cute but a bit too pricey for me.
Not sure I like the German interior.
I think my heart still belongs to Honda....
The farmers in the area have finally been able to get into the fields.
The last few days have been GORGEOUS!
I think they are really putting in the long hours for fear of the next round of rain coming through.
We saw our 2nd wettest October on record.
Our neighbors (the house that the mob lives in - another story for another time)
had their power turned off and now have a basement full of water.
The landlord had a fixit guy come by on Friday night to get the sump pump running.
I took my car in on Friday for a 80,000 mile check up.
This car has the most miles on it than any car I have ever owned.
I'm proud!
While it was in the shop we (Bill has every Friday off until the end of the year) decided to test drive a few cars. The girls will inherit mine when Gabby gets her license in March and I will need something to drive.
I am a Honda lover.
I have had my eye on the CRV and the Civic.
I know.
Two very different vehicles.
We took them both out.
I enjoyed the Civic.
It was fun to drive.
But I feel in love with the CRV.
Bill has had one before and liked it.
I did not drive it very much.
I have a few other cars that I want to test drive before making my final decision.
The Volkswagon EOS convertible is SO. CUTE.
The BMW is also cute but a bit too pricey for me.
Not sure I like the German interior.
I think my heart still belongs to Honda....
The farmers in the area have finally been able to get into the fields.
The last few days have been GORGEOUS!
I think they are really putting in the long hours for fear of the next round of rain coming through.
We saw our 2nd wettest October on record.
Our neighbors (the house that the mob lives in - another story for another time)
had their power turned off and now have a basement full of water.
The landlord had a fixit guy come by on Friday night to get the sump pump running.
There is a lllllllooooooonnnnnnnggggggg extention cord running from our house to theirs.
They are unsure whether the guys that were renting just left or if they are out of the country. The house still has their belongings in it but they have not paid their bills.
I would say that they aren't coming back.
We would be ok with that!
I am still keeping up with my blog reading even if I don't have the time to blog.
So good to see that you are all doing great!
Blessings and hugs all around :}
They are unsure whether the guys that were renting just left or if they are out of the country. The house still has their belongings in it but they have not paid their bills.
I would say that they aren't coming back.
We would be ok with that!
I am still keeping up with my blog reading even if I don't have the time to blog.
So good to see that you are all doing great!
Blessings and hugs all around :}

1 comments:
Sorry you couldn't get your video to load. I worked on a slide show last night for 2 hours and lost it all when my internet went down. RRRRR.
Roll Tide Jeanette! We are in the SEC championship now!!
Post a Comment