Mama Belle had a Dare to Wear festivity yesterday.
Of course,
I'm late at getting it all together.
Mama Belle I am far from a fashion diva
as you can tell from the pics.
I have a huge aversion of athletic suits.
So, I picked up two.
The first one I'm not sure I'll wear out of the house.
The second I REALLY like.
Of course,
I'm late at getting it all together.
Mama Belle I am far from a fashion diva
as you can tell from the pics.
I have a huge aversion of athletic suits.
So, I picked up two.
The first one I'm not sure I'll wear out of the house.
The second I REALLY like.

Now, this last picture I decided to
pick up a pair of leggings and a tunic.
I haven't worn leggings for about 10 years.
I told you I don't have much fashion sense!!
Abby decided this was absolutely the
funnest thing she has seen in awhile.
No snickers, PLEASE!!
My legs may hear and feel embarrassed.
They aren't the same as they were 10 years ago.
I heard snickers AND laughter!
No worries - I won't be wearing this outfit
out of the house. It will strictly be a lounging outfit.
The girls will have a ball laughing each and every
time I wear them. But hey, who cares!
So, there you have it.
Oh, by the way, my kids had school yesterday!
YIPEE!
Hugs,
Jeanette

4 comments:
I think all three are cute!! You go girl!!!!!
My fav is the second picture where you picked up a little sass!
Hey Thursday sounds fine . . . why not come here so you can see the progress of the house? Have you asked Mom?
You really do look good in all of the outfits, but I am loving the pink with black leggings! Your hair looks great,too.
I love the 2nd one and think you're cute in all of them.
Post a Comment