Sunday, November 30, 2008

Snow Day?

The snow just keeps comin' down.
I just LOVE snow so I don't mind.

So, what do you think?
Are we gonna get the 7-9 inches they are predicting?

The girls are pulling for a snow day tomorrow
but I'm not sure.

EVERYONE needs to go away :}

I need to get the house put back together.
The girls will need to help if they have a snow day.
That will be joyful!
They will just love that....

OR NOT!

Abby and her school pals have been working on a
project since Friday.
It is finally in working order and after some really
long and heavily thinking days we are proud
to say that we have a "hot chocolate making machine"
sitting in the office.
It is one of those domino effect projects for science.
It is supposed to show Newton's law.
They did a really good job and you could hear the
wheels turning as they were thinking over each part.
At least they did not wait until the night before to get it done!

My mind is scattered tonight.
I don't know why.
Must be all the mind boggling football I watched this weekend.

GO BAMA
GO BAMA
GO BAMA....

Still UNDEFEATED :}
They play for SEC Championship on Saturday against Florida.

That said, I'll say good night and

Hugs!

Jeanette

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys got way more snow than we did!

ADMIN said...

We don't get any snow days....waaah!

My house needs work, too and I was glad to see everyone go back to school and work after the long weekend.

Good luck!

Greg C said...

My kids are hoping for a snow day and there is only about NO chance of getting any. One flake here though and they shutdown the town.