The big party is over and here is what we have to show for it!



Towne Square would be the title.
Complete with a fountain and cobblestone walkways
and lamp posts.


Next we have a tank.
Complete with gummy bear soldiers and
missle to air combat cannons.
I think both a VERY creative.
Now, is the fun part.
Let me know which one you like better.
The kids that worked on it are so excited that their work
is hitting the blogging world and can't wait to see who wins!!
Voting ends on Tuesday night AND you can even
poll you family to see which one they like best.
The more the merrier so let's have it!!!
Hugs!
Jeanette
Towne Square would be the title.
Complete with a fountain and cobblestone walkways
and lamp posts.
Complete with gummy bear soldiers and
missle to air combat cannons.
I think both a VERY creative.
Now, is the fun part.
Let me know which one you like better.
The kids that worked on it are so excited that their work
is hitting the blogging world and can't wait to see who wins!!
Voting ends on Tuesday night AND you can even
poll you family to see which one they like best.
The more the merrier so let's have it!!!
Hugs!
Jeanette

6 comments:
Votes from my family- son & hubby are voting for the cannonball, and daughter and I will vote for the twon square.
They're both really creative and I now they were a lot of work.
Aw man! That is hard! They are ALL so good. OK, if I HAD to pick it would be the town square. It looked really big too!
How fun! Ok so I will have to vote for the cannon!
I love the colors of the Towne Square - very nice. My boys would choose the tank and gummy soldiers.
Since I am here and they are not - I vote for Towne Square.
The Showalters have: 3 votes for town square, 1 vote for the tank, and 1 abstention.
Do you get to eat them??
Yummy!!
They are all good! But I think I'm going with the Town Square! Great job!
Post a Comment