I know ya'll are just waiting on the edge of your seat to find out who won the graham cracker building contest.
Drumroll please..........
TOWN SQUARE is the winner by a 7-4 vote. The creations are still sitting on our table but will probably find the garbage tomorrow. We don't eat them - too many licking fingers during the building process!
If any of ya'll have watched the news today you will know that our mobster governor was arrested today. Yep, he AND his wifey poo will get to do some jail time. I would love it if they put him in the prison that he has been trying to shut down to "save the state money". Did ya know that all you have to do to earn a Senate seat is to be the highest bidder?! Our other Senator stepped up and said he would request a special vote to elect our next Senator. Any other way would just be scandalous. Ya think?! If you remember back in this post, I was not real happy about this in the first place. Course, being from down state Illinois we are pretty much stuck with whatever Chicago votes in. The joys of government!!
Well, I have been sick again. I can't get rid of this cough and this morning I pretty much did not have a voice and was coughing and hacking all over the place. I asked my DH why he did not wake me up before the semi ran me over during the night. He laughed and said something about not waking a hibernating bear.... Wonder what he meant by that?!
I called my doctor and they refused to call in a script (which they have always done before) but they could get me in tomorrow. HELLO - I AM D.Y.I.N.G.! I can't wait until TOMORROW!! So, off to prompt care I go. An hour later, with no line in front of me mind you, I am finally out the door with my script in hand. No pnemonia or bronchitis but it is headed that way. Take the antibiotics for 10 days and stay on the Mucinex and Tylenol. I headed directly over to CVS to get the script filled.
Lady at counter - "when do you want to pick this up?"
Me - "I'll wait for it"
Lady - "It will be an hour to an hour and a half."
Me - "Seriously?"
Lady - "Yep" (she is just filled with useful info isn't she?)
Me - "I'll come back after my nap."
Do they seriously want SICK PEOPLE to sit at the pharmacy for 1 1/2 hours waiting for their meds?!
Now, hours later, I am ready to go to bed. I am feeling a bit better. I can feel my chest loosening. A good nights rest and I'll be tip top. Drugs are good!
Hugs friends & rest well (dodge them semi's)
Jeanette
Drumroll please..........
TOWN SQUARE is the winner by a 7-4 vote. The creations are still sitting on our table but will probably find the garbage tomorrow. We don't eat them - too many licking fingers during the building process!
If any of ya'll have watched the news today you will know that our mobster governor was arrested today. Yep, he AND his wifey poo will get to do some jail time. I would love it if they put him in the prison that he has been trying to shut down to "save the state money". Did ya know that all you have to do to earn a Senate seat is to be the highest bidder?! Our other Senator stepped up and said he would request a special vote to elect our next Senator. Any other way would just be scandalous. Ya think?! If you remember back in this post, I was not real happy about this in the first place. Course, being from down state Illinois we are pretty much stuck with whatever Chicago votes in. The joys of government!!
Well, I have been sick again. I can't get rid of this cough and this morning I pretty much did not have a voice and was coughing and hacking all over the place. I asked my DH why he did not wake me up before the semi ran me over during the night. He laughed and said something about not waking a hibernating bear.... Wonder what he meant by that?!
I called my doctor and they refused to call in a script (which they have always done before) but they could get me in tomorrow. HELLO - I AM D.Y.I.N.G.! I can't wait until TOMORROW!! So, off to prompt care I go. An hour later, with no line in front of me mind you, I am finally out the door with my script in hand. No pnemonia or bronchitis but it is headed that way. Take the antibiotics for 10 days and stay on the Mucinex and Tylenol. I headed directly over to CVS to get the script filled.
Lady at counter - "when do you want to pick this up?"
Me - "I'll wait for it"
Lady - "It will be an hour to an hour and a half."
Me - "Seriously?"
Lady - "Yep" (she is just filled with useful info isn't she?)
Me - "I'll come back after my nap."
Do they seriously want SICK PEOPLE to sit at the pharmacy for 1 1/2 hours waiting for their meds?!
Now, hours later, I am ready to go to bed. I am feeling a bit better. I can feel my chest loosening. A good nights rest and I'll be tip top. Drugs are good!
Hugs friends & rest well (dodge them semi's)
Jeanette

8 comments:
Baby Sis Do You NEED anything? I will be more than happy to run and get it for you. I will bring it right to your door, push the doorbell with a stick - you never know if you coughed on it and I don't really want to share the germies with you - I will leave the package on the porch and then run like the wind! O.k. stop laughing you will start coughing - and just to let you know . . . I can run - the side effects might be two black eyes though!!!
Take extra good care of yourself. Stay in bed!
Hugs,
Mimi
I hope you get feeling better real soon! It stinks being sick!!
I forgot to vote!! Of course being the only girl in a houseful of boys, I would of voted for the tank!! I thought it was rather cute!!
Sorry you've not been feeling well. Hope you're doing much better today! I know many people (including myself) who haven't felt the best this week.
As far as the Pharmacy... Kroger doesn't take as long. It stinks feeling all crummy and having to wait for your drugs.
Thank you for the pic comment on the kiddos... I took the pic and made the card...
I sure hope you feel better soon! No fun at all..
Congrats on the winner of the Gingerbread Square :)
Get some rest. I hope you feel better very soon!
Hey you, the plumber is supposed to be here on Monday - we will see!
The warming tray and the stainless backsplash were not in the delivery today - in fact, they were not even ordered! Hmmmm Go Figure!!
I think my statement did indeed hit a nerve!
Hope you're feeling better!
Post a Comment