Sunday, December 14, 2008

Just what I needed....

Sorry I have not blogged in awhile!

Since my sickness on Tuesday I have been busy working and getting things ready for our vacation next week. The cakes have been flying out of the display and I have been running to keep up.

We decided to fly to Disney!

We are excited that we don't have to spend 18 hours in the car.
This also means that I need to check into the new regulations regarding hair care products - cause that is one of the most important items that we pack you know!!
I'll be picking everything up in 3 oz bottles so that it will all go through. I'll throw it all away before coming home - just don't need the extra hastle.

We hosted our last Christmas party yesterday. After the party I started not feeling so well - sometimes I have issues with different foods and never know what will bother me and when. I'm guessing that the cracker dip mixed with the potato soup was the trigger. It was yummy the first time around - not so much the second :{ OK, sorry TMI!!!

I did feel better about midnight and thought I would be good to get to church this morning. I hit the shower and about passed out before I was done with my 5 minute shower. Needless to say, I did not go to church this morning and my kids stayed home with me. My DH goes into church a good 1 1/2 hours before we do to help set up. With the church being 25 minutes away, I did not think it was a good idea to drive. They took really good care of me. Got me some breakfast (sugar toast cause that's what my mom always made me when I was sick) and lunch that settled very well. I think I was just weak from an empty stomache and a bit dehydrated too.

I have rested all day with my severely BAD bed head, my pillow, and blankie. A few cat naps in between all the football games and sappy Christmas shows on ABC family have pretty much been the highlight of my day.

I am excited that I believe all my Christmas shopping is done! Just need to wrap up a few more and call it done.

Merry Christmas everyone! Hugs and kisses too :}

Jeanette

4 comments:

j said...

WONDERFUL on the flying. When are you going?? Will you be spending Christmas at Disney? It sounds like so much fun.

Merry Christmas to you too.

Patrice and Higgins said...

I am sorry you were sick and glad to hear that you are on the mend!

I wish I could say I was done with my Christmas shopping.....nothing on my homefront....I need to start....maybe tomorrow!

Disney?? Are you going to be there for Christmas? We were just given free tickets for our entire family, so we need to plan a trip, maybe March?? Fingers crossed!

Have a great trip!

ADMIN said...

Poor baby1 I'm sorry that you've been sick, I hope you're feeling better now.
Flying to Disney World sounds way better than a long drive, especially in the winter. I bet you're excited!
Congrats on finishing your shopping.

Meg said...

Can I go to Disney with you and will you finish my Christmas shopping for me?? :) Love ya!