We are all excited today.
We celebrated Abby's 14th birthday with my folks and my MIL. They came over for lunch and cake. YUMMY!
After the birthday celebration settled down, we sat down to open our Christmas gifts. We leave for Disney EARLY tomorrow morning. We decided it was probably not a good idea to take any Christmas gifts with us so today was our Christmas Day.
The stockings were all hung by the chimney with care....
Gabby cashed in with some warm pj's and a cool camera :}
Abby got a mish mash of clothes and bags.....
My DH was a good guy this year so he got his Payton shirt.....
Me? I was very good! My kids got me some warm fuzzy socks, lipgloss & Sweet Pea spray from Bath & Body. My DH got me EVERYTHING on my wish list from Brighton. To say I am a VERY happy woman would be an under statement!!!
God bless and HUGS TO ALL!
Jeanette

7 comments:
Happy Birthday Abby!
Safe Travels!!
Merry Christmas!!!
Love your pics! Happy Birthday to the girls, Merry Christmas to you all, and have fun in Disney! Please, please bring some warm air back with you for me--k!!!
Merry Christmas, Jeanette! I hope you are able to get there through this nasty weather.
Safe travels.
Love the pictures! Merry Christmas to you and your family!
I received my Christmas card!! Love the photograph of you all. Have a great time at Disney and Merry Christmas!
Jen
I was SO happy to hear from you!!!! I pointed to your Christmas card and told Bryan "That family is in Disney." He said "Are you planning to meet or something?" LOLOLOLOLOLOL! Well I WOULD if we were going to be there at the same time! :D He thinks he is so funny.
PLEASE travel safe tomorrow. I will say a prayer for you all. And if the screaming kids are there when we get there? Shoot! I'll just scream with them!
Glad that y'all have had a good time. I have motion sickness patches packed so I will ride it ALL! Except for Mission Space (not the roller coaster that other thing) - once in a lifetime was enough for me.
You all are a great-looking family!! You look like you have a lot of fun together, too. :o)
Post a Comment