Sunday, December 28, 2008

Home & Happy!

Hi to all my blogging buddies!

We made it home LATE last night - with only one bag going MIA. Our plane got home at 9pm but with a plane load of missing bags and us being the last in line meant that we left the airport about 10:15pm. The one missing bag contains mostly Gabby's things and our toothbrushes, of course. A quick stop to CVS before heading home scored us some toothbrushes and bubble gum - because you can't find gum ANYWHERE at Disney and my DH was in severe withdrawal. We finally made it home about 11:15, drug the bags inside and started sorting - cause who can go to bed with all that laundry stinkin' up the bags?!

We had a great time but I'll have to fill you in later. I need breakfast and a shower in my own house with my own shampoo and my own bath wash. It will be next to heaven!

My washer is moving full force and we will be home all day today. Maybe I'll be able to get some pics loaded up for you to see.

The weather was in the 80's all but one day. It was wonderful to be in capri's and short sleeves again!!! We enjoyed our time (even with upset tummies half the time!) My guess is that our bodies can't digest "real" food and go into shock when eating meatloaf and mashed potatoes!! I did great but everyone else had issues. What is up with that???

Hugs to all and I pray that you each had a blessed Christmas!

Jeanette

2 comments:

ADMIN said...

Jeanette! Welcome back!
I know it's good to be home.
You've been missed Girlfriend, so catch us up on all the details when you get the chance.
Hugs,
Mimi

Patrice and Higgins said...

Yippee! You're home! Glad everyone had a great time....enjoy washing all your loads of clothes!! Ughh!