Whew! We had one rockin' new year :} We decided that we should probably not have anyone over since Gabby had been sick on Monday and really did not know if one of us would be next.
We decided to grab some Nick 'N Willy's Pizza (it is a take n bake pizza place a few miles from our house) Their pizza is lighter than most so we like it. In between football we flipped to some other channels and caught a few sit coms here and there.
Around 10pm my DH decided he was tired and went to bed. WHAT??!!! One down, three to go.
At 11pm First Daughter came on so the girls and I decided to watch it. Abby fell asleep very early into the show and went to bed about 11:30pm. Two down - two to go!
I kept an eye on the clock so Gabby and I could say "Happy New Year" to each other. We did and then we heard a bit of celebrating outside by the way of fireworks.
We finished watching the movie (I fell asleep about 12:15 due to taking two Benadryl's because my eyes were itching so bad). Gabby beat us all in staying up late. We headed to bed at 1am.
I know what you are thinking - this is one rockin' family! I am sure you wish you could have partied with us don't ya?!
Well, next time I'll invite ya'll to hang with us.
God bless your New Year!
Jeanette
Merry Christmas
8 months ago

3 comments:
Bonfire at church until 9:30pm...
Home with baby asleep in crib by 10:00pm...
Husband asleep on couch by 10:30pm...
Me in bed reading only one chapter in "Reunion" by Karen Kingsbury because I'm so sleepy...
Three of us asleep by 11:00pm in three different places...
Compared to us, y'all are very exciting! You are the true rockers!!! ;o)
Happy New Year, friend!!!
Y'all did much better than us! Hubby was at work, so he does not count, but our two teenagers went to bed early on (they did not even attempt to try) and my 10 year old had to wake me up so I could count the new year down with him!! Pit-A-Ful! He he!
We will keep our distance, at least your family gave it a little bit of effort!!
We were all in bed early, too. The dogs started barking at midnight and there were loud fireworks,people yelling, whoopee! that was the highlight of our celebration. Rock on!
Post a Comment