It is a good thing that we made it home!
Just in time to have a sick kid.
This is not abnormal for us.
We always have a sick kid over Christmas break.
Gabby went to Sam's with me this morning. We had just started shopped (from my two page list) when she says "Mom, I don't feel good." This royally ticked me off! I had just picked her up from home, she could have told me at home that she did not feel good and she could have stayed home. Instead she drags herself through the store 'cause I am NOT leaving a store once I get there. After Sam's I always head over to Walmart to pick up everything I can't get at Sam's. I quick dropped Gab off and told her to get the groceries put away and her clean clothes hung up before plopping on the couch. She was to get a tooth filled this afternoon and I figured she was just freaky out about that.
Abby & I headed out to Walmart. We just got everything put away when Gab announces I think I gonna throw up. I told her to get to the bathroom. She made it and the hurling began. She has been on the couch all day and I am sure I will get to sleep on the loveseat to keep an eye on her overnight. Course, my DH has been in his man cave (aka - basement) for the day and had no idea that Gabby was sick. Tomorrow the girls are to get their haircut and I rescheduled Gabby dentist appointment for Wednesday. Praying she will be better by then!!
My battery is about to die so I gotta run. I am too lazy tonight to run and plug it in :} Hey, I'm entitled - I went to two groceries stores today AND found a place to put it all!!
Hugs!
Jeanette
Merry Christmas
7 months ago

4 comments:
Oh Dear . . . not good, not good at all! Yukko!
Tomorrow it is sugar toast and television all day.
So sorry - Hugs
by the way - did you hear J & J are having a girl?
I hope that Gabby is feeling better.
Take care and have a Happy New year!
Poor Gabby! :o( Hope she feels better quickly!!
Post a Comment