This morning I woke up cranky.
I think it is a combo of late nights and early mornings.
Tuesday night found Abby and I out until 9:30. She had a track meet that went FOREVER. Last night Gabby had a game and we got home after 8. Tonight we got home "early" at 7 only due to lighning. Lightning and metal bleachers at the track meet = something they let you go home early for :}
Last night Abby got in the shower after 11pm and yelled down at 11:30 telling me she had to be at school by 7:30 for JAM (Jesus and Me). This made me growl - REALLY! No problem getting her to school by 7:30, growling because she was home at 5pm and didn't get into the shower until 11pm!
At this moment we are getting a sweet thunderstorm. You know we really need the rain - insert eyes rolling here! I'm sure the farmers would love to get into the fields sometime this year. As of yet, they have not be able to plant because the fields are so wet. Most look like they have ponds in the middle of them.
I have to say I am so thankful for a dry basement. Our sump pump continues to run faithfully!
I had an hour this afternoon that was available so I decided to get the light fixture in the dining room replaced. It was a pain but it looks nice. I can't wait to see the paint color on the walls as the finishing touch. Yes, I will post pictures as soon as everything is done!
Abby is waiting for my computer so I must close.
Yes, we finally have another laptop on the way that the girls will have to share. A great deal with Dell for a mini for less than $250. Unfortunately, it won't ship until the middle of May so that means that Abby will graduate from 8th grade before it gets delivered. Go figure right?!
At this moment, my sister-in-law is in labor with their 5th child but 1st daughter. I am excited and terrified at the same time. She delivers at home with the help of a midwife. All the "what ifs" and "coulds" just hang in my mind. Please pray for her and my brother, Jennette & Jim, (yes, there are two Jeanette's in the family but she spells her name wrong :}) as the next 24 hours will be weighing heavily on them!
Hugs!
Merry Christmas
10 months ago

1 comments:
I am praying for your sil.
Please keep us posted!
Post a Comment