Last night was the Peoria Chiefs baseball game. It came with free hot dogs and peanuts and we ate our fill :} All that AND they won 11-1. Couldn't have been a more gorgeous night at the ball field.
Edris is fitting into our family very well! We went to the high school today to get her schedule all taken care of and to walk her through the school. I am a terrible tour guide so we tracked down the girls during their lunch break from volleyball and had them help us out! Good thing we did - I would have been lost :}
I told Edris early on that I am not a good cook and that if she doesn't like something, to just say that she doesn't like it. So far she has not said that anything has been bad. I think she may be being nice..... Course, as previously stated, it was hot dog and peanut night at the ball park last night!
Edris makes interesting observations. Yesterday she mentioned that there are a lot of large trucks in our area. Yes, we love our trucks, vans and hummers!! I think I can make an overall observation about Americans (and not just Texans). We love EVERYTHING supersized!! Something that I think we probably need to re-think........
Life is more interesting looking at it through the eyes of a newbie!
Tomorrow is a day at home. I need to work on laundry, vacuuming and ironing. I told Edris we were going to stay home and eat bon bons. None of us have ever had bon bons so maybe we will have to eat something else instead. Ice Cream? Chocolate? Hmmmmm......
Good night all & Hugs!
Merry Christmas
8 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment