Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Time for fall ya'll

This is the last official week of summer.

I am ready for fall and winter.

Hey!

Don't throw things at me!!!

With fall and winter brings fewer chores for me.

I am tired of mowing the grass,
vaccuming grass that gets tracked into the house,
sweeping grass out of the garage because it keeps getting tracked into the house.

This will allow me 6+ extra hours a week!

I have no idea how I will spend those extra hours.
Probably sleeping!

Abby came home from school early.
She is sick.
Fever, drainage (yuck!) and a cough.
Today her chest was feeling tight so a quick call to the doctor ended us
up at our prompt care for xrays.
The xrays are clear (unless the radiologist sees something the dr. didn't).
He gave us a prescription and sent us home.

She is now sleeping all curled up in bed with all her blankets pulled up around her.
She has to keep track of her peak flow numbers and has been using her inhaler.

We are praying that it does not go into bronchitis as it usually does.
She goes from a cold to bronchitis so quickly that it is scary!

Time for me to get dinner ready.
I'm thinkin' that chili sounds good!

Hugs!

1 comments:

Cheffie-Mom said...

I hope Abby feels better very soon! Hugs!