A swim meet and 3 volleyball matches
=
=
4 winning teams
All of my girls are winners tonight :}
Even though Abby didn't get to play because she was home sick....
her freshman team still won!
Edris' swim team won their meet as well
AND
she got to compete in a relay!
She was happy :}
Gabby's team had to add a bit of pizzazz
and went to three games.
She was a beast in the serving position
and racked up the points to help them win the third game.
We are all tired tonight and got to eat dinner at about 9pm.
Pretty typical on game nights.
Good thing Edris is used to eating late
cause we will have at least 3 nights a week like this :}
Abby will be heading back to school tomorrow.
I would like to thank her for sharing!
I am starting to feel a bit of a scratchy throat....
I.
WILL.
NOT.
GET.
SICK!
We have too much going on.
There is no time!
Hugs all!
All of my girls are winners tonight :}
Even though Abby didn't get to play because she was home sick....
her freshman team still won!
Edris' swim team won their meet as well
AND
she got to compete in a relay!
She was happy :}
Gabby's team had to add a bit of pizzazz
and went to three games.
She was a beast in the serving position
and racked up the points to help them win the third game.
We are all tired tonight and got to eat dinner at about 9pm.
Pretty typical on game nights.
Good thing Edris is used to eating late
cause we will have at least 3 nights a week like this :}
Abby will be heading back to school tomorrow.
I would like to thank her for sharing!
I am starting to feel a bit of a scratchy throat....
I.
WILL.
NOT.
GET.
SICK!
We have too much going on.
There is no time!
Hugs all!

2 comments:
Uou're so busy Jeanette!
Congrats to the girls!
You can fight off the germs-rest and drink some hot water with lemon and honey.
Hugs,
Mimi
Wooooww! Go Eagles!
Good that Abby is feeling better!
Spoil yourself a little or better: tell the girls and Bill to spoil you!
Hugs
Rosa
Post a Comment