Exhaustion is setting in and my eyes are heavy but I need to connect with my blogging friends.
I am sure you are feeling neglected.
I seem to be putting you dead last in order of importance.
You aren't!
REALLY!!
We have been incredibly busy these last few days.
And remember my last post that stated that....
I.
WILL.
NOT.
GET.
SICK!!!
Yeah, well I was exhausted thru Friday and Saturday and rested much of the evening and day. I was back to normal duties on Sunday and yesterday Bill and I actually went to the parade that Gabby was marching in.
Parades are fun about once or twice a year.
We are at out limit!
Alas, we have another one this weekend.
I think we will bow out of it and just go to the field show later in the evening.
Eyes are drooping and I need to close.
Edris needs to be at school by 6am tomorrow.
Need I say more?!
Hugs!
I am sure you are feeling neglected.
I seem to be putting you dead last in order of importance.
You aren't!
REALLY!!
We have been incredibly busy these last few days.
And remember my last post that stated that....
I.
WILL.
NOT.
GET.
SICK!!!
Yeah, well I was exhausted thru Friday and Saturday and rested much of the evening and day. I was back to normal duties on Sunday and yesterday Bill and I actually went to the parade that Gabby was marching in.
Parades are fun about once or twice a year.
We are at out limit!
Alas, we have another one this weekend.
I think we will bow out of it and just go to the field show later in the evening.
Eyes are drooping and I need to close.
Edris needs to be at school by 6am tomorrow.
Need I say more?!
Hugs!

2 comments:
I am behind on blog reading too Jeanette. I think we all understand that we each have busy lives and just enjoy those visits with each other as we can.
And I am with you...
DON'T.
GET.
SICK.
Stopping by to say hi! Have a super week!
Post a Comment