Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Again?!

I have been sick.

AGAIN!

I have NEVER

in my 42 years

had such a sick fall!

It all started after I had lunch on Sunday.
Shortly after,
I was sick.

It was
AWFUL!

On the up side
I lost 7 lbs
and am now back at my goal weight :}

Today I was back to my old self.
Minus junk food.

I have decided that I need to start eating better.
My family does too!

My fridge is full of fruit and veggies.
I did not buy all the snack food that I usually buy.

I bought fruit and veggies instead.

The kids will eat whatever is in the house.
If there is no junk food, they don't eat it.

I'm sneaky!

Yes, they have figured it out :}

Abby doesn't care.
She eats tons of fruit and veggies anyway.

It doesn't seem to bother Edris either.
Two thumbs up!!

Gabby, on the other hand says...
"Mom! You forgot my jolly ranchers!"

Yeah, that girl needs some more work!

It is hard to believe that next week is Thanksgiving.
I officially purchased two Christmas gifts this week.

Yee Haa!!

We are planning on heading up to Chicago on Black Friday.
I'm not sure that is the smartest thing we have ever done.
Bill would like to go to see all the lights.
I'm thinking the second weekend in December would be better.
But that might mean dealing with snow.
I am hoping that if we get up there by 10 or 11 most of the crazy shoppers will be back home and in bed taking a nap by then.
I can hope right?!

Time for me to curl up with my blanket and watch some tv before bed.

Hugs all!

2 comments:

tonya said...

Oh, I wish I would get motivated to eat right! Sorry you've been sick, though. Yuck. :o(

Have fun & try not to get hurt on Black Friday. :o/ I'll be staying at home...not as brave as you!

ADMIN said...

I'm glad that you're feeling better! Being sick once is bad, but twice is the pits!
Have a fun weekend!