Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Pies & Cupcakes & Trees oh my!

I'm done with work for the week.

I made 14 of these...


5 of these...

4 of these...

1 of these...


and 9 cases of these...

Yep!

I'm tired of ice cream :}

It has been a long week already and I'm looking forward to spending time with my family.
We all live within a half hour of each other but we don't get to see each other nearly enough.
It will be a sweet time for us all!

I have caved this year and am allowing the Christmas decor to go up before Thanksgiving. Please note...NO LIGHTS WILL BE LIT UNTIL THANKSGIVING IS OVER! My rule is usally hard and fast. Let's not skip a great holiday to get to another. This year, we are headed to Chicago on Black Friday. My selfishness is causing me to change my mind this year. I want to spend some fun time with the girls. I don't want to be working at home while everybody else gets to have leisure time and enjoy their time off. I need a break too. So, we will all be busy tomorrow getting the tree up AFTER I get my nails done - priorities you know!

The girls will be running through the door in just a few short minutes.
They will be hungry but relieved to not have to deal with studies for a few days.
Tonight will be a restful evening!

The odds of me getting to blog again before Thursday are pretty low so

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

5 comments:

tonya said...

Y U M M Y!!!!

ADMIN said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Jeanette.
I hope that ypu have a pleasant and relaxing day with your family and friends.

tonya said...

Just stopping by to say "Happy Thanksgiving"!

j said...

It amazes me that today is Thanksgiving and I already feel behind on Christmas preparations!! Isn't that nuts?

All the goodies you made look GOOD! YUM!!

I hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful Jeanette.

Musings of a Housewife said...

Oh my gosh. You've been BUSY!