This is my 200th post!
You have been counting right?!
(Please say yes!)
I need a reason to keep coming back....
OK, off to a different subject.
Look what we found in the garage...
I could not get those crazy daisies to bloom all summer!
So, we move them into the garage for the winter and
BAM
one blooms!
Maybe I'll leave them in the garage next summer :}
Yesterday we spent the day in Chicago.
We had the crazy idea that shopping in Chicago on Black Friday would be fun.
It was for a little while.
And then more people came...
Here is a picture of one of the shabby trees they had at 900 N Michigan Ave shops.
I found these in the Coach shop.
They were an EXCELLENT deal!

We went to The Cheesecake Factory for lunch/dinner.
After a bit of an issue with our reservations, we got seated and got to enjoy a nice meal. We ordered the cheesecake to go and had it when we got home.
YUMMY!
Cheesecake is my favorite dessert.
I love all desserts but cheesecake is my favorite!!
Abby terrified us this morning.
She started screaming at 7am.
Apparently, she turned her head this morning, felt a "pop" and felt intense pain in her neck.
A quick call to her doctor got us moving to the ER.
They said it looked like a muscle strain, prescibed muscle relaxer and ibuprofen and sent her home. She is enjoying the meds and the heating pad today.
She will continue the meds through tomorrow and we will see how she feels.
It has been a long day and Gabby is wanting to do some running.
I'm starting to get frustrated with that kid!
She needs her drivers license but I can also see that she will be doing alot of running here and there but doing absolutely nothing in the process.
Today her friends want her to go play on the recess equipment at the grade school.
What?!
Aren't you 15+ years old?!
Don't you want to be treated as a 15 year old?
Does it seem weird to anyone else???
Did I do stuff like that at that age?
I can't remember....
Time to wrap this one up!
Hugs to all :}

4 comments:
Glad you survived Chicago! Hope Abby feels much, much better...poor thing!
Bless Abby's heart! I'm sorry that happened and I know it scared you. I LOVE Cheesecake factory - it's been a long time since I've eaten there.
Congrats on 200 posts. Have a great week!
It seems like such a short time ago that I read Julie's post about your new blog.
Now you've hit 200!
Congrats! I love reading your blog. Bat for 2,000 more posts!
Wasn't that game the best?!! I was thrilled. Roll Tide Jeanette!!!
Post a Comment