Sunday, December 20, 2009

Oh to be 15 again!

Happy 15th Birthday Abby!

She was so excited!

She scored a locket - that she specifically asked for!
Yes! There is a girl under there somewhere :}

She also got a new wool coat complete with hat and scarf to match!
Gabby had to get in on the fun!

I finally got around to snapping some Christmas pictures.
Our decor hasn't really changed since last year.....

Our tree is in a different corner...

The mantle spakles nicely but I'm an idiot when it comes to my camera so I could not figure out how to keep the flash from going off so I could show the lights!
DUH!

The stairway shows a little sparkle....

We actually got a little snowfall today and Abby was thrilled!

I love our welcoming wreath!

These little trees are so fun!


We are anxiously awaiting the next two days to be over.

The girls are still working on finals.
A few final grades are in...
Gabby 96% on Spanish
Edris 96% on World History and 88% on Chemistry
Abby 94% on Algrebra 1 Honors

There are more grades to come from Friday's finals but the teachers are slacking and haven't gotten them listed yet. It makes us crazy!

All three are studying in the sunroom with the fire blazing.
It is fun to see them in there quizing each other.

This week will bring me at work Monday - Wednesday to make sure that all the cake orders are filled on time with plenty of reserve for those last minute planners!

Christmas shopping is officially finished.
Everything is wrapped and all donations have been made.

I have a feeling I will be taking the girls out to do some shopping on Tuesday night.
They have not made all their purchases yet.
It seems they have not purchased anything for me yet...
I would be happy with them just simply doing what I ask when I ask
but don't tell them that :}

Hugs all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loving your EXTERIOR ILLUMINATION!!!

Why Didn't Clark put up the house lights?

Happy Birthday Abby Girl . . . it seems like it was yesterday I held you for the first time in your sweet little white outfit! Where has time gone?

ADMIN said...

Great pictures!
Happy Birthday to Abby!
Your house lights are beautiful.
Jeanette, you are so right. God is teaching us to be content. Have a merry Christmas!

tonya said...

pretty, pretty decorations!

happy bday abby!!

R said...

I love all the decoration! Specially the outside! We never do this at home and only focus on the interior. I hope Edris can copy some for next year here.
Happy Birthday Abby. I asked Edris to give you a bear hug.
Merry Christmas to all of you!
Lots of love from Madrid.