Darling Patrice over here gave me a gift and I love gifts especially at Christmas time!
I'm supposed to tell you all about the 5 things that I love. This may take A LOT of thought!!
1. Of course, my family would be first. I heart them - most of the time anyway :} They put up with me and still love me even when I am crazy.
2. My laptop - for obvious reasons! I am very protective over my laptop and get a bit annoyed when someone else is using it. Don't they know that I need to be checking in on my peeps?!
3. Snow! I love snow - remind of this in February and March please! I love the white stuff and getting stuck at home. It is a great de-stresser to have to stay at home and not be able to get out of the house.
4. My Rowenta iron. I know it seems weird but I do have to iron about every other week. I absolutely FATE ironning but I love my iron! It stays hot and doesn't pee on my clothes. My DH is also thankful for my iron. To date, it is my longest lasting iron - I have had it for over 5 years :}
5. Chick flicks. I adore girl movies! Any kind, funny, sad, drama - whatever! Sadly, Bill does not share my love....
I think I'll see if there are any on tv right now....
Hugs!
ps - you can grab the button and share the 5 things you love!
Merry Christmas
8 months ago

3 comments:
Fun!! I'm in!
I completely understand loving an iron because I hate mine. My old one gave up the ghost last year & we couldn't find another one like it. The new one "pees". :o(
I love my laptop, too. What model is your Rowenta? I've never had a really good iron.
I posted my 5 yesterday. 5 is hard to do. Why can't it be 30 or 100??
You would SO be on my list...I love you, friend, & hope you have a merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment