At exactly 1:32pm yesterday,
Gabby turned 16.
She had a fun par-tay on Saturday with her friends.
We took her to Longhorn steakhouse for dinner on Sunday night.
We finally got to have cake last night!!
I am par-tayed out :}
She celebrated her birthday by going to school and
going to club volleyball practice.
The funky headbands were added to "clash" their outfits for the evening of practice.
Gabby turned 16.
She had a fun par-tay on Saturday with her friends.
We took her to Longhorn steakhouse for dinner on Sunday night.
We finally got to have cake last night!!
I am par-tayed out :}
She celebrated her birthday by going to school and
going to club volleyball practice.
The funky headbands were added to "clash" their outfits for the evening of practice.
This just made us laugh!
They kept trying to get the camera take their picture while they were in the air.
They never quite got it :}
They kept trying to get the camera take their picture while they were in the air.
They never quite got it :}
Abby just had to get in on the cake pictures!
Unfortunately, my brain was not working when I made the cake.
It was a bit on the small side so getting all 16 candles on the cake made it interesting :}
It was a bit on the small side so getting all 16 candles on the cake made it interesting :}
Now she can leave mine alone!
Yes, this was a selfish purchase....
but I'm tired of running to her room to get my straightener
EVERY morning!
She is VERY bad at returning my things (including shoes).
She also got a little somethin' for her Ipod touch.
It is an "I radio" clock thingy.
Anyway, she can plug her Itouch into it and play her music plus she can charge it every night.
Her favorite is that she can set her alarm to the music on her Itouch.
She actually got out of bed this morning on her own!
We are so blessed to have such good girls (our adopted one included) :}
Yes, they make us crazy sometimes but overall, they are good kids.
I just love them :}
Must run my battery is VERY low...
Hugs!
Must run my battery is VERY low...
Hugs!

4 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday! Looks like they had a good time.
My Oldest has asked for an IPod Touch for her birthday. I got a 10.00 Barbie for most of my b'days. NEVER anything that costly!
The girls look so cute in their headbands and socks. Happy Birthday to Miss Gabby!
Awww, Happy Sweet 16!! Looks like ya'll had a blast!! Loved the headbands!
Y'all have too much fun!! I'd love to spend a day at your house!!
Post a Comment