and all through the house
all the kids are pouting
and wishing for a blizzard.
(I know it doesn't rhyme but I just don't have anything left tonight!)
Tomorrow promises to be a quiet one around here.
I have a dentist appointment in the am.
I can't remember if I have a cleaning or if I am getting some other work done.
Today was a busy one with church and cleaning.
I got the basement and upstairs cleaned.
The girls did their bedrooms without any fuss :}
I finished up some laundry but will start more tomorrow.
The main floor is about half done with the family room, dining room and kitchen to be completed tomorrow with the vacuuming and mopping to do too.
I so wish I had a Roomba vacuum like my sister!
I am anxiously awaiting the delivery of my new vehicle.
Yes, we took the plunge and got a new one.
I'm sure Julie (my sister) is not surprised at all!
Did you win the bet?
We had planned on keeping my car (2004 Honda Accord) for the girls to drive.
Gabby gets her license in March and will need a vehicle come summer.
But we decided to trade it as it has close to 100,000 miles on it (and something smells weird in the engine) and we want the girls to drive a car with less miles and a bit smaller.
We chose to lease my new one as the car we traded was actually the longest vehicle we have ever kept - sometime I will run through the list of vehicles we have had! My DH is not mechanical at all and is always looking for new instead of used.
We have been car shopping for a long time and I thought we would just buy a used SUV but DH did not like that idea - he wanted warranty!
I thought a Honda CR-V would be great but it wasn't big enough in the trunk space.
It is hard to believe that we need more trunk space but we do.
On to the larger vehicles.... Lexus, Acura and BMW.
After the run of vehicles in our past, we no longer purchase American made.
Please don't hate us!
We just simply got tired of all the maintenance because of stupid stuff like a leaking, rattling window that never did get fixed or the engine that would just die as you were turning in front of traffic - yeah, fun times!
I'm going to leave you hanging as to which vehicle we actually got!
I'll be posting pics once it is delivered....
I will give you a hint though - it is dark dark blue with tan interior....
Hugs!
all the kids are pouting
and wishing for a blizzard.
(I know it doesn't rhyme but I just don't have anything left tonight!)
Tomorrow promises to be a quiet one around here.
I have a dentist appointment in the am.
I can't remember if I have a cleaning or if I am getting some other work done.
Today was a busy one with church and cleaning.
I got the basement and upstairs cleaned.
The girls did their bedrooms without any fuss :}
I finished up some laundry but will start more tomorrow.
The main floor is about half done with the family room, dining room and kitchen to be completed tomorrow with the vacuuming and mopping to do too.
I so wish I had a Roomba vacuum like my sister!
I am anxiously awaiting the delivery of my new vehicle.
Yes, we took the plunge and got a new one.
I'm sure Julie (my sister) is not surprised at all!
Did you win the bet?
We had planned on keeping my car (2004 Honda Accord) for the girls to drive.
Gabby gets her license in March and will need a vehicle come summer.
But we decided to trade it as it has close to 100,000 miles on it (and something smells weird in the engine) and we want the girls to drive a car with less miles and a bit smaller.
We chose to lease my new one as the car we traded was actually the longest vehicle we have ever kept - sometime I will run through the list of vehicles we have had! My DH is not mechanical at all and is always looking for new instead of used.
We have been car shopping for a long time and I thought we would just buy a used SUV but DH did not like that idea - he wanted warranty!
I thought a Honda CR-V would be great but it wasn't big enough in the trunk space.
It is hard to believe that we need more trunk space but we do.
On to the larger vehicles.... Lexus, Acura and BMW.
After the run of vehicles in our past, we no longer purchase American made.
Please don't hate us!
We just simply got tired of all the maintenance because of stupid stuff like a leaking, rattling window that never did get fixed or the engine that would just die as you were turning in front of traffic - yeah, fun times!
I'm going to leave you hanging as to which vehicle we actually got!
I'll be posting pics once it is delivered....
I will give you a hint though - it is dark dark blue with tan interior....
Hugs!

3 comments:
I KNEW IT!!! I KNEW YOU COULDN'T HOLD OUT!!! GOOD FOR YOU!!! Can you tell I am excited . . . I would literally scream but I would wake the boys and that wouldn't be good!
Did you get a BEAMER??? I could so see you in one!
Let me know secretly and I won't leak a word . . . because you know that I am gonna die if I don't know!
hugs and love and hear is to school resuming!!! YAAAAHOOOOOO!!!
Congrats! I am a tiny bit jealous, though...
Yay! A new car!! I think you should get a Roomba, too, though!
Post a Comment