Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A Party & A Riddle

OK girls.
I need some help.
Not mental help!
Well, ok...
mental help!!

We were invited to a Murder Mystery party this weekend.
I.
CAN'T.
WAIT!
Bill has decided he is not going.
WEINER!!

I am totally into it :}
It is set in the 1920's and I have a costume and everything!!
Anyway, I had a riddle sent to me that I can't figure out.
Duh right?!

I'm hoping that my blog buds can help me.

Here it is....

A man wanted to enter an exclusive club but did not know the password that was required. He waited by the door and listened. A club member knocked on the door and the doorman said, "twelve." The member replied, "six " and was let in. A second member came to the door and the doorman said, "six." The member replied, "three" and was let in. The man thought he had heard enough and walked up to the door. The doorman said, "ten" and the man replied, "five." But he was not let in. He should have replied, "three".

I can't figure it out!
Here is the scoop on my role for the weekend...
My name is Donna Wannabee and I wanna be a big movie Hollywood actress.
I picked up some major bling today and a new pair of black heels ($20 total!)
I'm still looking for a pair of long black gloves because that would finish off the costume perfectly!
May have to go to a bridal store for those.
Can't find them anywhere :{

I certainly hope I don't get killed at the party.
That would be a bummer!

If you have figured out the riddle, let me know!
I just don't get it....

3 comments:

Kris said...

It's the number of letters in the first word (number)....twelve has six letters....see? ;O) And I didn't even use my engineer husband to figure it out! Have a great time and tell Bill he's a snot!

ADMIN said...

I'm thinking!

j said...

Kris left a good comment. I'll just agree with her.

I hope that you had a great time! I would love to see a picture of you dressed up for the party.