Insanity has hit our home.
Really!
That is the ONLY explanation for why I haven't posted in forever.
I mean really.
How could I possibly have left ya'll hanging for two weeks :}
My Murder Mystery party was
FABULOUS!
We had so much fun and I totally want to do this for my girls when they turn 18. I think they would love it!
Abby had a dance to go to at school so she was all dressed up and added her Converse to complete her outfit :}
For the record, I did NOT kill anyone but don't ask Vanessa where the bathroom is!
Rebecca stole my pearls and Rhett is a loser at the poker table :}
That same weekend we got a bit of the white stuff.
About 6 inches to be exact.
Jealous aren't you?
I know I heard somebody say they were jealous!
I totally forgot that I had this picture on my camera.
Here is Gabby the day she got her wisdom teeth out....
Yes, she was on some VERY good drugs!
Now to get to the good stuff.
Gabby got her driver's license on Friday.
I was slightly terrified by this but figured it had to happen sooner or later.
She is a good driver but sometims I have to remind her that taking the railroad tracks with all four wheels on the pavement is not an option. We got the insurance total for adding her to our car insurance. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but she did double the cost of my car insurance because it was cheaper to add her to my car than it was to add her to Bill's.
We are looking into cars for her but are not in a hurry.
Now, we are thinking something VERY old would be good!
I found a few promising ones out there.
Plastic surgery!
Have you had any??
Last week, I did :}
OK, before ya'll start freaking out
the doctor that took out the girls' wisdom teeth out, is also a plastic surgeon. He offered to take a mole by my eye off at NO CHARGE!
Hello?!
That was all the incentive that I needed :}
I had it removed a week ago.
It is healing nicely and I am happy to see that it won't be scarred.
This week is softball tryouts for the girls.
They will finish up tomorrow and find out what team they made.
We expect Gabby to make varsity again and Abby will probably be on the JV team.
She will be happy there as she wants to catch as much as possible and with 3 catchers on the varsity squad, she would not get much playing time in that position.
The past weekend, was their last club volleyball tourney.
This took up much of our weekends so we are happy to be done with it.
I actually bribed the girls into winning.
They have NEVER been able to win a third game if it goes to a third game.
Best 2 out of three is how the matches are played.
Anyway, I told them that if they actually won a third game, I would buy them all Coldstone ice cream.
I did not think I would actually have to cash in.
On Saturday, they won their third game.
I was good to my word and got them all gift cards.
It was the ONLY third game they won.
Figures!
I am watching the Biggest Loser.
It is making me regret the brownie and jelly beans I had for dessert.
Wait!
I ran 20 minutes this morning.
I'm good :}
Time for me to get caught up with all my blogging friends.
I have to admit that I have blog stalked a bit just to keep up with what ya'll are doing.
Hugs!
Hello?!
That was all the incentive that I needed :}
I had it removed a week ago.
It is healing nicely and I am happy to see that it won't be scarred.
This week is softball tryouts for the girls.
They will finish up tomorrow and find out what team they made.
We expect Gabby to make varsity again and Abby will probably be on the JV team.
She will be happy there as she wants to catch as much as possible and with 3 catchers on the varsity squad, she would not get much playing time in that position.
The past weekend, was their last club volleyball tourney.
This took up much of our weekends so we are happy to be done with it.
I actually bribed the girls into winning.
They have NEVER been able to win a third game if it goes to a third game.
Best 2 out of three is how the matches are played.
Anyway, I told them that if they actually won a third game, I would buy them all Coldstone ice cream.
I did not think I would actually have to cash in.
On Saturday, they won their third game.
I was good to my word and got them all gift cards.
It was the ONLY third game they won.
Figures!
I am watching the Biggest Loser.
It is making me regret the brownie and jelly beans I had for dessert.
Wait!
I ran 20 minutes this morning.
I'm good :}
Time for me to get caught up with all my blogging friends.
I have to admit that I have blog stalked a bit just to keep up with what ya'll are doing.
Hugs!

3 comments:
Love your post and pictures! You two looked great! It did look like a blast too!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today - JC WAS a riot!
I too am looking forward to BETH! Mom, Janeie, Katelyn, You and Me . . . Woo Hoo! Look out world HERE WE COME!
Jeanette, I love your outfit! You look gorgeous!
Abby looks adorable in her dress and cute shoes. She has the same taste in shoes as my Bella does.
I agree, get a nice safe old car for Gabby to drive-maybe a big old army Hummer!
I feel like I just had a cup of tea with you and caught up on your life! I miss you!!!
Post a Comment