Easter break has flown by!
The pictures above are from Easter Sunday.
Our girls were happy to wear dresses this year!
I think they all look very pretty :}
The next picture is of Julie's boys.
The easter egg hunt is always fun!!
The strange young man in the pictures is Gabby's boyfriend.
He was brave and asked to join us for the day.
I think he enjoyed himself :}
I spent my week much like I usually do with tending to the house and working. Bill took off Good Friday, Monday and last Friday. The girls would hang out at home or spent time wth friends. There was shopping done and movies to watch. Gabby and Abby had 14 softball games between them so all our evenings were spent at the ball field. Yesterday we watched 4 games. We are a little crispy today. Ouch!
Tomorrow we are back to our normal routine.
The girls are back to school, Bill is back to work and I will be cleaning.
It will be good to have everything back in order!
Gabby worked last night and tonight.
She has gotten an eye opener when she filled up the car with gas.
$40 later....she is not very happy!
We are paying close to $3 per gallon for gas and she is discovering that driving has a cost.
I'm gonna try to get a nap in this afternoon.
I know it is beautiful outside but I am so tired and tomorrow will be a busy day.
Hugs!

0 comments:
Post a Comment