Sunday, April 18, 2010

Will...

We are loving the gorgeous weather we have been having.
So I have been outside enjoying the beautiful rays.

Softball is taking up much of our time after school and I have been slaving over the grill in the evenings.  Last night was bbq ribs.  They were the first of the season and they were YUMMO!

It is hard to believe that about a month from now the girls will be gearing up for semester finals.  Are they really going to be Sophomores and Juniors in the fall?

Abby will be driving in a few short weeks.
I certainly hope that the guy that was walking his dog while Gabby was driving for the first time last year isn't in the parking lot this year!  How embarrassing would that be?!

Completely off subject....
Will Bones and Booth every get together?
Will Chuck and Sarah get to stay partners?
Will Jack die in the last show of 24?
Does it really matter?!

For some reason, I am completely exhausted today so I am off to grab a nap.

Hugs!

3 comments:

ADMIN said...

Hi Jeanette!
We have been loving the weather here too.
Bones and Booth will get together. The others I'm not so sure about.
Have fun with Abby's practice drives!

j said...

Ack! I'm craving ribs now!

Bones and Booth will get together and Jack will die. I don't know who the other two are.

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Beautiful weather here too..

Had a few hours to blog hop tonight......so glad that I stopped here....Be sure and stop by and read about a miracle in our family....
http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/2010/04/i-think-god-smiled.html
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com/