Friday, April 23, 2010

And then there were four

As I type I am awaiting the arrival of our fourth daughter.
Yes, we are adding to our broad!

Our dear friends left today for Russia.
Despite what you are hearing in the news about Russian adoptions, their government has not yet stopped the paperwork and continued process.
They are getting things moving to adopt a little boy.
If you live in my area, you may have seen them on tv this past week.
They were interviewed by one of our local news channels.

Anyway, their third daughter is one of Abby's best friends.
They asked if we would keep her and you know how much trouble I would be in if I told them no!  She stayed after school and watched the dodgeball contest they had going on.  She then had to go home and pick up her stuff before she headed over here.  We are always up until Gabby gets home from work anyway so it is no big deal.  Her older sister is going to help with transportation when we need it.  They are all good girls so I am sure there will be no trouble ;} 

Tomorrow the girls were to play in a softball tourney but it got cancelled because of the rain.  There is another tourney next weekend so they are looking forward to that and we are all happy that tomorrow is actually a free day with nothing else planned.  We are going to keep it that way!  I am looking forward to doing some baking and reading.  Just enjoying doing NOTHING.

Hope that you can say the same :}

Hugs!

1 comments:

ADMIN said...

It's beeen raining here and all of the kids track meets and tennis tourneys have been cancelled.
I hope that you have a great wk.end!