Softball has taken over our lives again.
Here are some pictures to prove it!



The high school varsity team had a tourney this weekend and invited Abby to play with them. The first picture is Gabby in center field. Then Abby in left field and the last one is Gabby on 1st and Abby headed back to 2nd. They did pretty good this weekend. Won 3 and lost 1 in extra innings.
This week has been crazy at work.
With Mother's Day on Sunday we have been trying to stock up. I decorated 32 cakes today with about 10 of them are for special order. The boss says that we sold about 78 cakes the week leading up to Mother's Day so we must be prepared. I'm not sure how I will get it all done this week but I am going to try. Tomorrow I will start making more cakes and do the cupcakes and ice cream sandwiches and fill in what pies need to be done too. That should make Friday a bit easier but we all know that people tend to wait until the last minute to do anything. I just hope they don't get mad if we have to tell them that we just can't do it!
Happy Mother's Day ladies!!
Hugs :}
Here are some pictures to prove it!
The high school varsity team had a tourney this weekend and invited Abby to play with them. The first picture is Gabby in center field. Then Abby in left field and the last one is Gabby on 1st and Abby headed back to 2nd. They did pretty good this weekend. Won 3 and lost 1 in extra innings.
This week has been crazy at work.
With Mother's Day on Sunday we have been trying to stock up. I decorated 32 cakes today with about 10 of them are for special order. The boss says that we sold about 78 cakes the week leading up to Mother's Day so we must be prepared. I'm not sure how I will get it all done this week but I am going to try. Tomorrow I will start making more cakes and do the cupcakes and ice cream sandwiches and fill in what pies need to be done too. That should make Friday a bit easier but we all know that people tend to wait until the last minute to do anything. I just hope they don't get mad if we have to tell them that we just can't do it!
Happy Mother's Day ladies!!
Hugs :}

1 comments:
The World would be a much nicer place if people simply planned ahead!
Remember . . . lack of planning on "their" part does not constitute an emergency on your part!
You can use that on any customer if you want!
Post a Comment