Work is done for the week.
It is a short week for me as the girls have ballgames at 11am tomorrow.
We finally have a dryer that works without driving us nuts and I only have to wait one more week before the new part gets put on my washer. The whole service department at American needs an overhaul! It took a week for them to call me and tell me that the part was in and then they can't get me on the schedule for service until a week from tomorrow. Seems like they need to hire more people! At least I can use the washer....
We have turned off the A/C and opened the windows.
It has been gorgeous here for the last few days.
I am sure we will have to turn it back on soon but we are making the best of it while we can!
Last night we enjoyed an evening at the pool celebrating the nieces birthdays. What a fun time we had! Love you Kendra, Alyson & Jenna!!
We are working on planning a beach vacation for us and the girls over Thanksgiving. We are in a big debate right now over where we will go and are keeping it a secret from the girls. So, if you could go on a beach vacation, were would you go??
Well, my evening has gotten away from me again and I want to get to my book before bed calls. I am reading an excellent series from Francine Rivers called Mark of the Lion series. I am reading the first book called A Voice in the Wind. It will probably take me another few weeks to finish because I don't have a lot of reading time. But it is really good! I have a really awesome reading buddy that turns me on to some really sweet books that I would not read on my own. Thanks Diana! So, I am off to Rome for the evening.....
It is a short week for me as the girls have ballgames at 11am tomorrow.
We finally have a dryer that works without driving us nuts and I only have to wait one more week before the new part gets put on my washer. The whole service department at American needs an overhaul! It took a week for them to call me and tell me that the part was in and then they can't get me on the schedule for service until a week from tomorrow. Seems like they need to hire more people! At least I can use the washer....
We have turned off the A/C and opened the windows.
It has been gorgeous here for the last few days.
I am sure we will have to turn it back on soon but we are making the best of it while we can!
Last night we enjoyed an evening at the pool celebrating the nieces birthdays. What a fun time we had! Love you Kendra, Alyson & Jenna!!
We are working on planning a beach vacation for us and the girls over Thanksgiving. We are in a big debate right now over where we will go and are keeping it a secret from the girls. So, if you could go on a beach vacation, were would you go??
Well, my evening has gotten away from me again and I want to get to my book before bed calls. I am reading an excellent series from Francine Rivers called Mark of the Lion series. I am reading the first book called A Voice in the Wind. It will probably take me another few weeks to finish because I don't have a lot of reading time. But it is really good! I have a really awesome reading buddy that turns me on to some really sweet books that I would not read on my own. Thanks Diana! So, I am off to Rome for the evening.....

1 comments:
sounds like a nice quiet evening for you! how is rome?
Last night was very lovely and i certainly enjoyed visiting with you. We don't get to do that enough! Maybe this fall when all of the kids are in school.
Hugs and much love!
Post a Comment