Saturday, June 26, 2010

More appliance issues!

My week in a nutshell...

Washer sounds terrible....
New dryer making a thunk thunk thunk sound.

Dryer being replaced with a new one next Thursday.

Part for washer to be here sometime next week.

Bad week to be an appliance at our house!

Still crazy busy at work.
Good news!
Oreo Creme Filling will be a permanent fixture in the flavor line!!!!
Key Lime Crunch, Harvest Peach and Blueberry are in for the summer.

Time for bed....
Stay tuned for more appliance saga!

Hugs!

ps....These girls are my life right now :}
I love them all!!

They won their tourney last weekend!!

Go girls :}

1 comments:

ADMIN said...

It's good that you're busy at work!
I'm sure that it's all because of your talents as a cake maker.
I hope that your appliance issues go away soon. What a cute picture! The girls look like they are just having a blast being silly.
Have a fun week!