Thursday, November 18, 2010

Aloha!

This post is going to be short and sweet.
It has been a crazy week.
Tomorrow we leave for vacation.
Thus, the crazy week!

I have put in double time at work to keep the kids from doing my job.
For this, all will be thankful!

Currently, the countdown is on.
12 hours from now I will be jumping in the shower.
In an effort to wake myself up for our day of travel.

To Maui!

The 9 hour flight is not something I am looking forward to.
But a week of undivided attention with my hubs and girls is priceless!

No cell phones (ok me and the hubs are taking ours)
No computers
No appointments
No work
No laundry, vacuuming, dusting.

See?

Heaven!!

Tons of pictures to follow.

Aloha!

Jeanette

3 comments:

ADMIN said...

Have fun!

Unknown said...

Aw ... so jealous. I'm sure I don't need to tell you to have fun, but have fun.

Anonymous said...

I am thinking of you and the family! Have a great time!!! Love and many hugs!