Friday, November 26, 2010

Home Sweet Home

We made it home from Maui.
I still feel like I am on a plane.
I will upload a ton of pictures I promise!
But tonight is just laundry and getting rest.

We haven't slept since Wednesday night.
Our flight left Maui at 10:45pm Maui time on Thanksgiving night.
That would be 2:45am Friday morning in Peoria.
That 5 hour flight took us to L.A. X
And then an immediate 3 hour flight to Dallas Fort Worth.
After a 3 hour lay over in Dallas we finally got to get onto our 2 hour flight to Peoria.
It ended up being 12+ hours of travel time.
I know it sounds like a crazy flight plan but it was actually shorter than our flights out to Maui.  That was 16 hours of travel time.

Anyway, we had a wonderful relaxing time on vacation.
We are happy to be home and able to rest a few days before reality hits us on Monday.  We came home to cold temps, winds and snow falling (nothing big just enough for us to see in the headlights).  A 50 degree difference in 1 day!  Bbbbrrrrr!

More to come!

Jeanette

1 comments:

ADMIN said...

Woohoo! Jeanette is back safe and sound! I can't wait to see your pictures.