Saturday, November 27, 2010

Maui pics

As promised, I am posting pics of our trip.

The view from our room.

The girls on the beach the first day.


Crazy people jumping off the black rock into the ocean.


The girls with their first sand castle!


Black crabs on the rocks in Lahaina.
We sat and watched them while we are Coldstone ice cream.
Macadamia nut - YUMMY!


The local shopping center had a great tree.


It wouldn't be a trip to Maui without someone letting it all hang out!
Actually, there is more than one someone but I thought it would be too much to take pictures of all of them!!


The girls had fun with the giant checkerboard.
The pieces are made of coconuts!


Gabby is all ready to jump in for snorkeling :}


Our snorkel spot!
The water is clear and you can see to the bottom.


This is a prime surfing spot.
No - we did not try it :}


These swans were at home at one of the hotel ponds.


Sunset on the beach.


I LOVE this picture!
I took it with the panoramic setting.


Our last night in Maui.
I know it doesn't look like we have much of a tan but we do!
We actually have tan lines :}
The temps were in the 80's every day.
There were a few rain showers but nothing that kept us off the beach or by the pool!

Today, I was busy with laundry and getting everything put away.
We are now watching Elf and trying to stay warm!
Bill is all covered up with a blanket on the couch next to me.
This is saying something as he never uses a blanket.

All my Christmas decor was up before we left so all I had to do was plug it all into their timers.  I am all so happy I did it all before we left.  I am completely exhausted tonight!  We got 12 hours of sleep last night but jet lag is quickly taking over.  Bill and I have got the congestion stuff going on too so that doesn't help!  Pretty sure that is from all the coughing and hacking people on our flight to Maui.
Nice - thanks for sharing!

Hope everyone had a blessing Thanksgiving!

Hugs,
Jeanette

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!!!! Looks fabulous!

ADMIN said...

Great pictures! Wish I was there!

Patrice and Higgins said...

I so want to go now! Looks like your family had a great time!!