Well,
the craziness of vacation is over.
Sadly,
our tans are beginning to fad :{
Yesterday,
I spent the day with a girlfriend.
We went up to Aurora to an outlet mall.
It was FANTASTIC!
It rained to whole day but I was able to pick up a few things for the girls for their birthdays.
We are already planning another shopping day in the spring!
Look out
Coach, Vera Bradley & Dooney & Bourke!!
Ann Taylor has become a favorite too :}
Today we are experiencing a blizzard.
I think it has been at least 20 years since I have seen winds and conditions as they are today. We made it into church this morning but boy was it nasty when it was time to go home!
We have been relaxing all afternoon and enjoying some time at home. Gabby still had to work so we took her in and will pick her up. We don't know if they will have school tomorrow with the winds continuing to blow. We are hearing of power outages in our area but we have not had any trouble. We have kept our fireplaces on all day in case we do lose power. We can stay warm.
We are watching Pearl Harbor.
What a great movie!
One of my favorite lines....
"A lot of people frown on the Yanks for not getting into this war. If there are boys like you back home, God help anybody that goes to war with America."
Ain't that the truth!
With all that is wrong with our country,
we are blessed to have men and women that give up everything to fight for us!
That about wraps it up for me tonight.
Time to throw dinner in the oven.
Stay warm everyone!
Hugs,
Jeanette
the craziness of vacation is over.
Sadly,
our tans are beginning to fad :{
Yesterday,
I spent the day with a girlfriend.
We went up to Aurora to an outlet mall.
It was FANTASTIC!
It rained to whole day but I was able to pick up a few things for the girls for their birthdays.
We are already planning another shopping day in the spring!
Look out
Coach, Vera Bradley & Dooney & Bourke!!
Ann Taylor has become a favorite too :}
Today we are experiencing a blizzard.
I think it has been at least 20 years since I have seen winds and conditions as they are today. We made it into church this morning but boy was it nasty when it was time to go home!
We have been relaxing all afternoon and enjoying some time at home. Gabby still had to work so we took her in and will pick her up. We don't know if they will have school tomorrow with the winds continuing to blow. We are hearing of power outages in our area but we have not had any trouble. We have kept our fireplaces on all day in case we do lose power. We can stay warm.
We are watching Pearl Harbor.
What a great movie!
One of my favorite lines....
"A lot of people frown on the Yanks for not getting into this war. If there are boys like you back home, God help anybody that goes to war with America."
Ain't that the truth!
With all that is wrong with our country,
we are blessed to have men and women that give up everything to fight for us!
That about wraps it up for me tonight.
Time to throw dinner in the oven.
Stay warm everyone!
Hugs,
Jeanette

3 comments:
We are voting for School tomorrow!
It was a great day to stay home.
A day of outlet shopping sounds like heaven.
Stay warm and enjoy the snow!
I'm so glad you posted. You were the first person I thought of yesterday when I was reading about the blizzard heading to that neck of the woods. Thankful to hear that you're safe & warm!!
Post a Comment