Tuesday, December 21, 2010

School's out!

School's out
school's out
teacher's let the monkeys out!

Finals are finally over and our girls are doing a dance.
We are too!

Abby pulled all A's and one B.
Gabby pulled 4 A's and 3 B's.
She got a B in Physics!!!
(insert HUGE dance here!)
We have the next 12 days or so to enjoy no homework :}

We celebrated tonight.
Bill and I went to see Voyage of the Dawn Treader in 3D and then we went to dinner.  Good movie and good food!  The girls had a birthday party to go to.  Don't know if they are spending the night or not.  Guess we will see :} 

Tomorrow I will head back into work to decorate cakes.
Bill and the girls will get to hang at home or go shopping.
We are headed out to celebrate Abby's birthday dinner at 5 Guys Burgers tomorrow night.
Thursday will find me back at work for a few hours and then I am off until next Tuesday.

I have been a really good girl this year so I really hope that Santa brings me what I have asked for.....an E reader.  Books are taking over the house and I don't know what to do with them all.

I'll let you know!

Hugs,
Jeanette

0 comments: