Thursday, May 5, 2011

Echoisms

During the course of any given day,
you may hear one or more of these statements.

Echo.....

stop eating the toilet paper
those underwear are not yours
stop barking at the leaves
just let me sleep for 10 more minutes
where is your dad?
Hey, Pyscho!
Stop eating my mints
Why are you licking my socks?!
um, are you eating my Vicks Kleenex?
give me my contact case
get your nose off my keyboard
that is my blanket!

As you can see,
he keeps us on our toes!
Abby has taken to putting his bone into his harness strap to keep him entertained.
It is pretty funny to watch him trying to get it off his back :}
I know it sounds evil but you do what you have to do.

Tonight I threw him a couple of mints still in the wrapper.
It took him about 10 minutes to get the wrapper open.
That means that I got 10 minutes of quiet :}

Do I regret getting a dog?
YES!
He does things our first dog never did!
Which is why his nickname is PYSCHO!!

Hugs,
Jeanette

2 comments:

Patrice and Higgins said...

Ha ha ha ha ha!! I laughed out loud!!! I can relate! :o)

ADMIN said...

Echo is a rambunctious dog!
You would probably enjoy a more mellow dog, like a maltese or cocker spaniel.
Have you considered obedience classes for him at Petsmart or the Y?
Have fun keeping up with Echo!