This summer is just blowing by!
I can't believe that it is July 4th already.
Happy 4th Everyone :}
Since my last post we have been running to one softball game after the next.
The weekend that Gabby got hurt,
their team won the tourney!
I can't believe that it is July 4th already.
Happy 4th Everyone :}
Since my last post we have been running to one softball game after the next.
The weekend that Gabby got hurt,
their team won the tourney!
Morton 16U tourney.
First time they have ever won their own tourney.
Please note Gabby's clean uniform.
It will be the last time you see it that clean :}
Since that time,
they have also won the Springfield tourney and Bloomington tourney.
This weekend we played in the State tourney.
They WON!!
They have had a GREAT season.
Their record......
41-0!!
We got to see some exciting softball this weekend.
We had 3 international tie-breaker games in a row and were successful in winning every one PLUS we did not allow the opponent to score in those tie-breakers.
Gabby was a big hitter for them yesterday.
She hit a 2 run homer over the center field fence to put us up by 2.
Grandma and Grandpa were there for almost every game and got to see her hit her homer. Abby came in to catch the last inning with a new pitcher. She did great in remembering to stretch the inning out so that time would expire before we had to start a new inning. She did try for a diving catch but did not catch it - instead she scrapped up her arm and is proud of it :}
I will now have to head into my hair gal and have another color done.
It was just done this week but with all the stress of softball,
I will have to go in again.
I think I aged about 10 years too!!
We are so proud of all the girls.
They played their hearts out and NEVER gave up!
Even when we were going into the bottom of the last inning and were down, they kept playing and hitting the ball. It was so exciting to watch and see what was going to happen.
The umpires at the games were great and they loved umping our games.
Our girls just went out and played and the umps refused to let the coaches try to over take the game with their whines and complaints.
Here are a few more pics of the girls!

1 comments:
Jeanette, that is just INCREDIBLE! I am so happy for your girls and for you as well (you are such a supportive softball mom).
Summer is indeed going way too fast. I'm not ready for my kids to go back to school. I have so enjoyed having them home.
Have a great weekend! Hugs!
Post a Comment