The girls' softball season is over.
Their final record 53-3.
Pretty good for a bunch of girls ;}
This week they are helping the middle school girls with tryouts and practices.
They just never get enough!
I spent the day cleaning and doing laundry.
Laundry is always fun after a weekend of softball.
Not only do the girls' uniforms smell bad,
but with this heat,
our clothes smell bad too!
Sunday, we finally got some relief from the heat.
Smack in the middle of a ball game in fact.
The wind hit and cooled down the weather very nicely!
Then the rain behind hit brought temps down into the 70's.
We were actually chilly!
We have dentist and ortho appointments on Wednesday.
Then I need to get into work.
We are planning on hitting the outlet mall on Thursday so I am working between fun this week. The girls can't wait to hit the Vera Bradley store :}
I can't wait to go to the Ann Taylor store!
This is our only "down" week of the summer.
Next week Gabby has band camp and the following week Abby has volleyball tryouts.
Then,
school starts.
I am not ready for school to start.
I want to have more fun with my kids!
Gabby has some big decisions to make in the next months.
She has no idea where she wants to go to college.
She has multiple coaches wanting her to play softball for them.
All Division 3.
She would be happy with that.
But can't decide which school she would be the most happy.
She would covet your prayers for wisdom and clarity in direction!
Her senior pictures are done.
8 hours of picture taking = a ton of pictures!
We can't wait to see them :}
I will post some when we get them!
So, what is the scoop with you??
Tell me!
I need to catch up with everyone.....
Hugs,
Jeanette
Their final record 53-3.
Pretty good for a bunch of girls ;}
This week they are helping the middle school girls with tryouts and practices.
They just never get enough!
I spent the day cleaning and doing laundry.
Laundry is always fun after a weekend of softball.
Not only do the girls' uniforms smell bad,
but with this heat,
our clothes smell bad too!
Sunday, we finally got some relief from the heat.
Smack in the middle of a ball game in fact.
The wind hit and cooled down the weather very nicely!
Then the rain behind hit brought temps down into the 70's.
We were actually chilly!
We have dentist and ortho appointments on Wednesday.
Then I need to get into work.
We are planning on hitting the outlet mall on Thursday so I am working between fun this week. The girls can't wait to hit the Vera Bradley store :}
I can't wait to go to the Ann Taylor store!
This is our only "down" week of the summer.
Next week Gabby has band camp and the following week Abby has volleyball tryouts.
Then,
school starts.
I am not ready for school to start.
I want to have more fun with my kids!
Gabby has some big decisions to make in the next months.
She has no idea where she wants to go to college.
She has multiple coaches wanting her to play softball for them.
All Division 3.
She would be happy with that.
But can't decide which school she would be the most happy.
She would covet your prayers for wisdom and clarity in direction!
Her senior pictures are done.
8 hours of picture taking = a ton of pictures!
We can't wait to see them :}
I will post some when we get them!
So, what is the scoop with you??
Tell me!
I need to catch up with everyone.....
Hugs,
Jeanette

0 comments:
Post a Comment