Saturday, November 26, 2011

AWOL

 I know I have been AWOL.

For
4
months.....

Yes,
that is me!
The one that can't keep up with life let alone a blog!

To say that life has been entirely too crazy these last few months is an understatement of the century. The first day of school has come and gone. Volleyball and marching band are a thing of the past. And Gabby enjoyed her last homecoming weekend.



 1st Day of School



Abby's junior year



Homecoming


Senior night for marching band
The seniors get to dress up for the field show.
They had a GREAT time!

Our most exciting news is that Gabby has been offered a full scholarship to play softball at our local community college.  It is an excellent junior college (Bill and I both graduated from there).  She is excited that she will be able to graduate from college debt free!  She signs her letter of intent on 1/15/12.  Now, we get to start looking at colleges for Abby.....

We spent this weekend in Chicago.
We have not been shopping up there in a while and needed to get up there and just do it.
We left Thursday evening and got back late this afternoon.
We did get some good shopping in and spent some time at the Museum of Science and Industry before coming home.  We all decided that we are not big city people and the crowds were a bit too much for us.  We are all about a good deal but we all get a little jittery in crowded stores :}

Of course, I found my Coach shoes on sale plus got an extra 25% off!
Eddie Bauer had 40% off your entire purchase so Bill and I scored there as well.
We came home with tons of free stuff that came with our purchases on Black Friday.

That pretty much gets you caught up with us :}

I pray that all of you had a blessed Thanksgiving with your family and friends!

Hugs and love to you all!
Jeanette

4 comments:

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

Busy year for ya'll.

I am with you on the crowds. I Black Friday shop on the computer and leave my house around 9am so I avoid most of the crowds :)

ADMIN said...

Your shopping day sounds like fun!
I love shopping at Eddie Bauer.
Amazing-The girls look so much alike. Congrats to Gabby on her scholarship!

Anonymous said...

so glad to see you and your post! missed ya sister!

tonya said...

Yay!!! I've been wondering where you were! Welcome back to the Land of Blog!!