Back to the grind stone at our house.
Monday remains my cleaning and laundry day.
I actually started cleaning yesterday and finished today.
The laundry was done early today too.
Two our of three cars had to go in for service.
Mine was due for its yearly service (FREE).
The girls' car has been leaking fluid.
I thought it was coolant but they seemed to think it was washer fluid.
They didn't find a leak anywhere.
That was a good thing but makes me wonder.....
But they are good guys and said to give them a call if we see anymore leaking.
I went grocery shopping today too.
Usually I save that for Tuesday but I had extra time today so I just got it done.
Echo had to be picked up from the kennel so I ran over to the vet to pick him up. He LOVE LOVE LOVES the kennel and having "sleep overs" with his dog buddies. We enjoy having him home for the first day after his kenneling. He is usually exhausted and he always smells good because they give him a bath and trim up his nails. Worth every penny!!
Pizza for dinner and just settling down to cut coupons and watch The Sing Off (GO Pentatonix!).
Later folks!
Jeanette
Monday remains my cleaning and laundry day.
I actually started cleaning yesterday and finished today.
The laundry was done early today too.
Two our of three cars had to go in for service.
Mine was due for its yearly service (FREE).
The girls' car has been leaking fluid.
I thought it was coolant but they seemed to think it was washer fluid.
They didn't find a leak anywhere.
That was a good thing but makes me wonder.....
But they are good guys and said to give them a call if we see anymore leaking.
I went grocery shopping today too.
Usually I save that for Tuesday but I had extra time today so I just got it done.
Echo had to be picked up from the kennel so I ran over to the vet to pick him up. He LOVE LOVE LOVES the kennel and having "sleep overs" with his dog buddies. We enjoy having him home for the first day after his kenneling. He is usually exhausted and he always smells good because they give him a bath and trim up his nails. Worth every penny!!
Pizza for dinner and just settling down to cut coupons and watch The Sing Off (GO Pentatonix!).
Later folks!
Jeanette

0 comments:
Post a Comment