This morning my heart is heavy.
We learned last night that there was a horrible car accident.
It claimed the life of 3 teens.
This morning I heard the death toll is now 4 with the last teen still in very critical condition.
These kids come from a small farming community.
Everyone knows everyone.
Please pray with me for the families of those involved.
Pray for the kids that go to our girls' school.
We learned last night that there was a horrible car accident.
It claimed the life of 3 teens.
This morning I heard the death toll is now 4 with the last teen still in very critical condition.
These kids come from a small farming community.
Everyone knows everyone.
Please pray with me for the families of those involved.
Pray for the kids that go to our girls' school.
Many of them knew the kids that died.
I know that God has a purpose.
He is faithful.
But I still wonder....
why?
And then I remember these words,
"sometimes God goes to extreme measures to bring people to Him."
And I get excited to see how He is going to use this situation to bring people to Him.
Maybe He will use me or my kids to help those that are hurting.
You never know...
Jeanette
I know that God has a purpose.
He is faithful.
But I still wonder....
why?
And then I remember these words,
"sometimes God goes to extreme measures to bring people to Him."
And I get excited to see how He is going to use this situation to bring people to Him.
Maybe He will use me or my kids to help those that are hurting.
You never know...
Jeanette

1 comments:
I am praying for the families and for the kids at their school.
Post a Comment