The countdown is on!
Gabby is done with school for the semester.
Abby has 2 days of finals left.
I have to work this week and then I get next week off.
(I am contemplating taking the whole month of January off of work....)
Christmas is one week from today.
The partying for us begins on Saturday with my side of the family coming over.
Sunday is Bill's side.
Yes!
We are crazy and we l.o.v.e. it!
All of my shopping is done and everything is wrapped.
The piles of gifts are divided up into three sections.
My side.
His side.
Our girls.
If I didn't divide them, it would be a big disaster!
I don't need any disasters :}
The dog provides me with plenty of those all by himself.
I need to get my camera snapping this week so I have Christmas pictures from this year.
Tuesday is Abby's 17th birthday.
I can not believe my baby will be 17!
(Especially since I am only 29! ahem.....)
We are headed to Granite City for dinner.
She already got her birthday present.
She needed a new cell phone so we upgraded her to a smartphone. I picked her up a few more small things to add to her phone but other than that and a cake, I don't have much to do. She has 2 finals that day too so she will be excited to done.
Let the countdown begin....
Jeanette
Gabby is done with school for the semester.
Abby has 2 days of finals left.
I have to work this week and then I get next week off.
(I am contemplating taking the whole month of January off of work....)
Christmas is one week from today.
The partying for us begins on Saturday with my side of the family coming over.
Sunday is Bill's side.
Yes!
We are crazy and we l.o.v.e. it!
All of my shopping is done and everything is wrapped.
The piles of gifts are divided up into three sections.
My side.
His side.
Our girls.
If I didn't divide them, it would be a big disaster!
I don't need any disasters :}
The dog provides me with plenty of those all by himself.
I need to get my camera snapping this week so I have Christmas pictures from this year.
Tuesday is Abby's 17th birthday.
I can not believe my baby will be 17!
(Especially since I am only 29! ahem.....)
We are headed to Granite City for dinner.
She already got her birthday present.
She needed a new cell phone so we upgraded her to a smartphone. I picked her up a few more small things to add to her phone but other than that and a cake, I don't have much to do. She has 2 finals that day too so she will be excited to done.
Let the countdown begin....
Jeanette

0 comments:
Post a Comment