Tomorrow the girls go back to school.
Bill went back to work today.
It was our last day to sleep in.
And we did!
I finally got up and got going shortly after 8.
I have been working on cleaning the last few days and finally got it done today. The girls helped so we could go out for a late lunch at Chili's. It was yummy!
My schedule starts to heat back up again as well.
Thankfully, I am taking January off of work.
They miss me but I needed a break.
I don't know if I will go back in February or not.
It has become a big source of frustration for me.
We will wait and see.
I will spend my time getting things done at home.
I started my "honey do" list for myself today.
Looks like all kinds of closets need to be cleaned out and organized.
We have some ceiling cracks that need to be repaired so I am waiting on a guy to give me a quote to get that done.
I am working thru my photo albums as well.
I got a small handheld scanner and am scanning pictures so that I have them on my computer so if anything should happen I have a back up of them. This will be my winter project and so far I am getting a lot done. I will need to organize them once they are in the computer but the scanning is what takes forever!
Bill went back to work today.
It was our last day to sleep in.
And we did!
I finally got up and got going shortly after 8.
I have been working on cleaning the last few days and finally got it done today. The girls helped so we could go out for a late lunch at Chili's. It was yummy!
My schedule starts to heat back up again as well.
Thankfully, I am taking January off of work.
They miss me but I needed a break.
I don't know if I will go back in February or not.
It has become a big source of frustration for me.
We will wait and see.
I will spend my time getting things done at home.
I started my "honey do" list for myself today.
Looks like all kinds of closets need to be cleaned out and organized.
We have some ceiling cracks that need to be repaired so I am waiting on a guy to give me a quote to get that done.
I am working thru my photo albums as well.
I got a small handheld scanner and am scanning pictures so that I have them on my computer so if anything should happen I have a back up of them. This will be my winter project and so far I am getting a lot done. I will need to organize them once they are in the computer but the scanning is what takes forever!
We are just starting to see the winter temps.
It has been nice while it lasted but it is January now so it is time for some snow. The temps are certainly ripe for some snow! The wind on Sunday and Monday were brutal!! My tootsies have been cold all day so I know it is cold outside :}
Time for me to put on my pj's on.
Enjoy your evening!
Hugs,
Jeanette
It has been nice while it lasted but it is January now so it is time for some snow. The temps are certainly ripe for some snow! The wind on Sunday and Monday were brutal!! My tootsies have been cold all day so I know it is cold outside :}
Time for me to put on my pj's on.
Enjoy your evening!
Hugs,
Jeanette

0 comments:
Post a Comment