Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Back to school dance!

My girls go back to school on Monday. And from all the screaming I hear coming from outside, some other mothers will be thrilled when Monday rolls around too. I have decided that I will be doing this dance on Monday! Any other moms out there ready to join me?!

YouTube - Evolution of Dance

Hugs!

Jeanette

5 comments:

Mrs. Darling said...

I am so not ready for school! My stuff in the garden is jsut coming in! I have tons of gardening to do! Im yearning for school though but right now it loosks a long way off. And my kids wont be going to school away anyway since I homeschool. But I'll clap for you while you dance though! LOL

Unknown said...

I hear ya'. Mine start Monday too and not only can I not wait, they can't either. They're just plain bored. We'll see how long that lasts.

j said...

I came by earlier today and got TOTALLY sidetracked by the dance video.

Thank you for the laugh! That was just the best video. I may have to post it too, giving you kudos if I ever get to it!

Y'all take care Jeanette!

Jen

Unknown said...

Hi there :) Wanted to drop in and say a quick hello!
ACK! I just spent $175 on school supplies for 4 and Im not done yet :(

Anonymous said...

Get a Mom Agenda! Love Mine. . . momagenda.com

love ya