I am so excited! It is time for me to get a new cell phone :} I am sure that folks around me will be glad to hear that I will be deciding on a new phone TODAY!!! I have been asking everyone what phone they have and if they like it or not. Right now I have a Palm Treo. It is fine but I don't use all the capabilities and I usually don't get on the internet with it because it is SO slow. My only stipulation with my new phone is that it has a QWERTY keyboard (because I am so into texting you know) and a calendar that I can sync and print. The calendar is huge because I live my life out of my car and I need to know what is going on to keep me and my girls on time. Here are the phone I am looking at:
Samsung Glyde
ENV 2
Voyager
Verizon SMT 5800
Motorola Moto Q9
I have no idea what I will choose but all of these have what I am looking for and I don't have to sign up for a data plan that costs extra. What a waste of money when I won't use it!!
I am excited to say that I already have dinner underway (never to early to start dinner right?!) I have a turkey breast in the crockpot, will make some real mashed potatoes tonight, applesauce and have whipped up some pumpkin fluff. Love the pumpkin fluff!! This is a weight watchers recipe (did you just turn your nose up?!) I saw it, you did!!! Well, this is a really yummy recipe if you like pumpkin pie. Julie's boys love it and even ask if she will make it for them! How is that for being the cool aunt that makes something even her nephews will eat?! Guess that is not much of a plug as I have yet to see them eat something that they don't like. Anyway, I thought you would enjoy the recipe.
Pumpkin Fluff
15 oz canned pumpkin
1C skim milk
1 small box sugar free instant vanilla pudding
8 oz cool whip free (I use generic fat free if your stores have it)
1t pumpkin pie spice
Mix it all together and refrigerate.
If you count weight watcher points, it says this will serve 4-6. I have found that it feeds 8-12. So, I count it as 1 point because there is no way I could sit and eat 1/4 or 1/6 of it at one time! If you follow what the recipe says 4 servings = 3 points and 6 servings = 2 points.
Now, all you handy gals out there. I have an apple tree that is bending under the weight of all its apples. What do I do with them all? Julie, I'll be happy to bring you as many as your heart desires! Hubs says they are eating apples but I think you can use apples for eating and baking (they both get eaten right?!) So, let me know what ya know!!
Hugs,
Jeanette
Merry Christmas
10 months ago

5 comments:
Make applesauce. Thats what Im doing today! Sounds like you have the fall itch! Lol
Mmmmmmmmm now thats sounds YUMMY!
Pumpkin fluff sounds fabulous! I have lots of canned pumpkin, so I'll be making some. Have fun phone shopping!
Well I just got a Blackberry Pearl and love it! But I love to get on the internet and you do have to pay for the extra data plan, so not for you! Can't wait to see what you get!
We had an apple tree that was bending from the weight of all the apples, but the horses took care of that problem!! Sadly no applesauce for us...
Now, I understand the title of your post. Pumpkin fluff sounds yummy.
Post a Comment