We survived Sunday's family reunion. It was not as bad as I thought it would be. We had a semi good time although the girls were bored. This was close to the only form of entertainment there was.


I can't believe my freshman and 8th grader are playing on the see saw but here they are. After a while my neice, Kara, decided she needed to join them. She is two and just a sweetie pie.

Obviously, Gabby is having a good time with Kara. She just about put her to sleep!! Abby was pretending that she was too cool but I got her picture anyway.

How's that for a rockin' good time at the reunion?!
I am exhausted tonight after cleaning the house and going to Back to School night at the high school. I got homework from one of the teachers - what is up with that?! Gabby will earn extra points so I'll do it, just seems a little weird. We get to do Back to School night at the middle school on Wednesday. Whew, we can't wait for that one!!! I am getting a little loopy from taking Benedryl to help control my itching tonight. For some reason, my allergies are acting up and sometimes the only way I can sleep and keep from itching all night is to take a few Benedryls. They are kicking in so I better stop before I start to resemble Julie's blog on Friday night :}
Hugs all around!
Jeanette

5 comments:
Ilike your "playin' it cool" kiddo! My daughters would do that too!
YOUR post :) is up! Come see me today or when you get an opportunity.
Be blessed.
Jen
hey you! love the pictures - glad you had a good time
Yeah, looks like a rip roaring reunion! LOL
I haven't seen a see-saw for years! fun! I'm sure your girls just loved it,LOL- it's so retro-chic. I feel for you with the homework. Our back to school at my kiddos school is hard on me, the teacher gives us homework every year to do during the visit and I have to do it for two kids.I'm not used to writing that much in an hour. Sad, huh? Have a great day!
I read your comment to Randy - he laughed! I could just hear Bill!!!
Post a Comment