Monday, August 4, 2008

Whole lotta nothin'

We have done a whole lotta nothin' this weekend. I know my girls are tired of doing awhole lotta nothin' but I am tired after a whole lotta softball this summer.

My day started with a trip to the grocery store. Abby had softball practice and I had a bad feeling about a cake that was to be picked up today. I decided to swing into work and check to make sure it was ok. Good thing I checked because it was not ok. It looked like someone actually set something down on it and smooshed the top. AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH! Abby helped me scrape the top off and start over. I got her to practice just in time and the boss man was thrilled that I stopped in and fixed it. He had noticed the problem yesterday and came in this morning to fix it himself. He was happy to see my car out front. Hope Maruca enjoys her cake!

No cleaning today - just not in the mood. See below for further explanation.

I am also severely PMSing. You should probably pray for my family to survive this week. I have been snappy since yesterday and really don't care if someone if upset with me. I have been extremely tired (napped for 2 hours yesterday and layed down again today and fell asleep) and my "girls" hurt so bad I have had to sleep with my bra on for the last 3 nights.

Hubs came home from work and asked what was the problem with the girls. My answer, don't know and don't care! He gave me the ooooookkkkkk look and went to the basement to work out (his is a very wise man).

I think that if someone looks at me cross-eyed I may start crying! What is wrong with me?! Is it just that we are in August and the kids REALLY need to get back to school or is it just me? I am just feeling so out of sorts and am in need of some serious AAAAAWWWWWSSSS.

Hoping your Monday has been better than mine!

Hugs!
Jeanette

7 comments:

heartsfulloflove said...

I've gotta a one-liner from a song for ya..."well, there ain't no cure for the summertime blues"! Maybe the dog days of summer have hit ya--but fear not...it shall be better soon =).

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhh I am sooooo sorrrrryyyyy Weiner! Did you smile? even a little?

Seriously though - I have to say those "times" of the month do not get any easier as we . . . should I say it? A. G. E.

I am sorry you are having a rough one! This type of thing deserves some serious chocolate and chic flics!

ADMIN said...

That's the pits! Did you take some motrin or anything to help with the soreness? I agree with your sis, time for chocolate and more chocolate. I'l be praying for your family, hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping in . . . love your answsers!

Have a great week!

love ya . . .

j said...

I know what you mean. I get out of sorts too. But, the good part is it seems that "out of sorts" passes fairly quickly!

Jen

Anonymous said...

Yes I do believe we are related! I am safe with the kids and chocolate for a while yet . . . they aren't tall enough to reach the top drawer - it is taller than me!

ADMIN said...

Where are you? I hope you're doing a whole lotta somethin'!