I am dedicating this post to my blogging buddies that have had a rough week.
Sarah at Life in the Parsonage and Mama Belle at The Bayou Belles have had a rough week and sweet Mimi at Palm Trees and Blue Skies has had a rough day.
So this post goes out to you fine ladies that have better weeks and days.
I love all my bloggy buds and don't like to see them hurt, sick or completely drained.
Because, of course, that might keep them from blogging and then what will I do.
Sarah at Life in the Parsonage and Mama Belle at The Bayou Belles have had a rough week and sweet Mimi at Palm Trees and Blue Skies has had a rough day.
So this post goes out to you fine ladies that have better weeks and days.
I love all my bloggy buds and don't like to see them hurt, sick or completely drained.
Because, of course, that might keep them from blogging and then what will I do.
Because it is all about me right?!
I thought you gals may need a laugh tonight so I chose this one. I hope you enjoy!
Hugs!
Jeanette
I thought you gals may need a laugh tonight so I chose this one. I hope you enjoy!
Hugs!
Jeanette

2 comments:
Thanks, Jeanette! You made my day!
That Pixar short is one of my all time favorites!!!
Yes, I know what Dad always says about one mouse - He came by today for a haircut and I told him what you said. Of course, a big smile and YEP, you know what I say!
Have a great day!
Post a Comment