Monday, September 22, 2008

Thanks Patrice, Ya'll come on into my home!







I need to thank Patrice.

This sweetie gave me a beary sweet award.

THANK YOU PATRICE!!!

I'm supposed to nominate 6 other blogs to send this award to but I can't decide who to send it to ssssssoooooo, I want all my readers to grab the award if it hasn't already been awarded to you.

The rest of my day was pretty boring.

Groceries, house cleaning and laundry.

While I was cleaning today I decided that it was time to show my blogging buddies my home. All pictures were taken AFTER the cleaning had been done :}

Wouldn't want ya'll to think that my house is always this clean. Cause it is definitely not!!




Spare bedroom. The bed is my sisters from when she was little. I have stripped and painted and stripped and polyed it a natural wood. I LOVE IT!!

Abby's bedroom



Gabby's room



Master bedroom

Office

Sunroom

Family Room

Dining Room and Kitchen


We have a finished basement. This is the theatre seating and tv.

This is my hubs workout area.

Yes, we have bathrooms but no need to publish those!

Hope you enjoyed the tour and thanks again to Patrice.

My hubs just got home so it is time to spend some time with him.

Hugs!

Jeanette

4 comments:

j said...

You have such a pretty home!! So much space!! I would love to have a sunroom. Sunlight pouring in through my windows makes me happy!

Thanks for opening your home to Blogland!

Jen

ADMIN said...

It's so neat! I would kill for a nice basement! We don't have basements here.
I love your furniture, too. You've got style!

Anonymous said...

O.k. Dear Sister - I have NEVER, EVER been at your home when it was a mess!!! Even if/when I drop in unexpectedly once in a blue moon!

I love, love, love my old bed!!! Can I have it back now?

o,k, just kidding!

tonya said...

What a great home! I love the way that you angle your furniture. I especially love the master bed in the corner!!